Monday, July 18, 2011

My Big Reveal Too

I too like Jackie started with Plexus Slim on May 6, 2011.  It has been by far, the easiest way to manage my weight loss that I have ever tried.  Pour It.  Shake It.  Drink It.  It’s that easy!  The first month or so I did not change anything that I ate, I just ate less of it.  Of course I did drink a lot more water and tried to make sure I ate before 7:30  or 8:00 p.m.  My pink drink cut my appetite and  also my cravings for sweets.  As I lost more weight I felt better and had more energy.  I began wanting to eat healthier and I did.  I committed to Meatless Monday every week and started finding healthier alternatives for snacks and meals.  Last week I even started riding my bike three times a week!!!

Below you will find my before and after pics along with my stats.
Here’s to your health-
Tammy
Weight Loss - 23.6 pounds.
Inches Lost  - 13.25
Down one (1) shirt size & Down two (2) pant sizes.

Click on photo to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment