Thursday, July 28, 2011

Not Just A Party, It's A Dress Size

For many young girls Sweet Sixteen is for the 16th birthday.  It has been said it symbolizes the becoming of a woman.  Of course, many believe it's an excuse to get all dressed up,  have a lavish party and receive many gifts.

To my husband it means the final sixteen teams in the NCAA division Basketball Championships.

To others it could be a song, a movie,  a firearm, even a computer language.

For me it represented my birth date, my husband's birth date and two of my children's birth dates.  As fate would have it my other two children were due on the 16th but didn't arrive as scheduled.

Today Sweet Sixteen represents my new clothing size and I could not be happier.  When I started Plexus Slim I was a tight size 20 bordering on becoming a size 22.  Since May 6 I have gone down three sizes and lost 21 pounds.  I still do a little "cheating", yet each and every week I experience weight loss.

I believe in PINK!  Plexus Slim! The little pink Drink! I believe in Tammy and I losing weight.

2 comments:

  1. do you all take the accelerator, too? GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take the accelerator for five days, stop for four weeks and take it again for five days. It helps "jump start" my weight loss. Jackie

    ReplyDelete