Friday, July 15, 2011

My Reveal - Typical Results

I started on Plexus Slim on May 6, 2011.  Even though I thought about it each day, I never exercised.  I really wanted to, it's just that things happened.  My mother-in-law's illness, the rain, the heat, it just seemed like I could not get exercise into my daily routine.

I ate whatever I wanted to.  Yes, there were a few days I tried to eat healthy.  Overall, those were few and far between.  Then there where a few days when I left the Plexus Slim at home when I was at work and vice versa.

Ah, last week, my vacation.  This was my week of reckless abandon.  I gave in to each and every temptation that presented itself.

The following are my "before" Plexus Slim photographs and my "after" Plexus Slim photographs (minus 1 week and few days of no Plexus Slim).

Click On Photo To Enlarge

2 comments:

  1. wow--awesome!!! Congrats!
    I have been drinking it for a month and no results :( this encourages me to keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following our progress. We will be posting some tips for you soon.

    ReplyDelete